Mission 7

Learn: Technology has taken over our imagination and the fun part of our lives...errrr... what happen to those days, "Wanna go out side and play?"  now kids say "Wanna come over and play video games?" when i was younger we use to play outside till dinner was ready and have a good time from the time we finished school till the time i had to go inside i was never inside. how can the Swift Assassin get these kids back outside and away from the technology? There are not that many After School Programs anymore due to budget in the  Modesto area but rather than the kids just hanging out on the streets and getting into trouble lets save our youth and their  futures.




Act: Swift Assassin is going to act now children not playing outside that's CRAZY !! every child should have the opportunity to have equal activities even though they don't have money. As a child money was never an issue to to have fun. Dance lessons, Softball,Basketball, and Cheer leading was FREE. yes i said it FREE we didn't have to pay for anything. my community was a very small town we never had to pay for any extracurricular activities.the swift assin is going to bring this back ever child and teenager will be able to play any sport they love to play or any activity they desire. NO CHILD SHOULD BE LEFT BEHIND .

 IMAGINE: the Swift Assasin is making move to a better Modesto. a better Modesto consists of free activies, children having fun, and no more video games.  i will go above and beyond so that every child will have a safe place to go after school. the streets are bad news now a days lets change that and make the good news again!!!

8 comments:

  1. I wish the after school programs could really be free, but the sad thing is that they are one of the first to go....they still cost money to operate. like the little animated cartoon of the kids playing games. reminds me of myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free after school programs....that would be neat. I agree - kids need activities. We're creating some lazy kids out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats right Swift Assassin get crazy on these children. Not going to play outside is just outrageous. When I was a kid thats all I wanted to do was play outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have done an extracurricular activity while I was in high school. I really want my daughter to be involved in some sort of extracurricular activity that she enjoys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, loving the gif! Also, that's the strangest silhouette of a child ever :/ What is wrong with that kid?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your No Child Left Behind program actually leaves no child behind. I definitely agree about the video games (to a point)...I decided a long time ago, that my kids (should I ever have any) are not going to be allowed to have video games (I guess that means they won't be able to have their own computer in their room, wow, I'm a harsh parent!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. video games are fun, but they are really addicting. It's surprising how sucked in you can get, same with tv.

    ReplyDelete